Agile Project Leadership and Usability professional with a concentration in open technologies
Potential Job Titles
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Program/ Project Manager
- UX/UI Manager
- Product Experience/Development
Potential Job Responsibilities
- Making meaning and delivering outcomes
- Using my startup experience to coordinate interdependencies in budget and business planning, IT and marketing
- Agile change management with a concentration in human factors
- Exploiting collaborative value at all levels
- Researching and understanding customers or users
- Process improvement/integration
What can I bring to the table?
Entrepreneur and start-up experience, continual R&D, knowledge of open technologies, forward thinking, agile leadership.
I believe design is not about aesthetics, but how something works, how you feel when its used, and the impression it leaves after you use it. I believe in open standards, semantics and interoperability. They give people options.
My beliefs are shaped by the formal and informal research I do regarding the improvement of how people use IT systems to talk.
How I do it
The magic happens when I can talk to the client and feel their pain. From there I organize a program and in some cases an IT asset that can be used on smart phones, different browsers and seamlessly connect with proprietary systems.
I admire companies like Apple and Google and loathe things like bad design and not recycling.
Right now I’m working on launching a transportation start-up. It’s a smart transportation grid that makes it easier to move around the city with little or no use of your car.